If you spent too much time in the business rather than out of the business...
You'll be very exhausting, tiring and you'll lose your motivation.
If you found out the 20% of what you need to do can literally achieve 80% of your results.
What are te 20%? And this LIVE session is all about :-
Giving you the 20% that is powerful enough to help you get the rest of your 80%.
As a business owner, you should focus on growing your company value, let someone take care of your business in operaitonal.
**Please bring along your business card
KC See is the founder of QUEST Group companies, CEO of MasteryAsia, a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author and international speaker.
Over the past decade, KC has trained, mentored and coached over 120,000 people from all walks of life, helping them to achieve breakthrough results in their life, income and business goals.
From professionals to CEOs, directors and business owners, KC has also worked with SMEs and multi-national corporations to improve their performance, productivity and increase their organisation's bottom line.
Let's walk through the implemented strategies to bring your business to the next level!
Wisma Quest, 36-4, Jalan Metro Pudu, Fraser Business Park, Off Jalan Yew, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 8933 6221
© 2019 Institute of Entrepreneurship (IoE) by MasteryAsia (M) Sdn Bhd