AfterBirthCare Academy and AfterBirthCare Services exclusively invited renowned speaker from Hong Kong, Ms Christina Wong, the Founder of Hong Kong Postnatal Care & Regimen Professional Association with be sharing her experiences in Postnatal Care & Confinement Techniques Talk.
– Calming a crying baby with Traditional Chinese method
– Confinement meals for Natural Birth or Cesarean Mother
– How to become/ select a professional confinement lady
– Increase breast-milk production through neuron system stimulation
Christina Wong Siu Yuk
• The Founder of Hong Kong Postnatal Care & Regimen Professional Association
• The President of Prenatal & Postnatal Beauty and Health Care for Hong Kong Hair and Beauty Chamber of Commerce
• The Postnatal Care President of International Beauty & Health General Union (China and Hong Kong branch)
• Assessor to qualify experienced beauticians
Postnatal Care & Confinement Techniques Talk
Date: 18/6/2017 (Sunday)
Time: 2pm – 5.30pm (Registration starts at 1pm)
Language: Cantonese & Mandarin
Offer Price: (normal price RM200) Now, RM50 per person (each paying person is entitled to bring 1 companion)
Registration due date: 12/6/2017
Venue: M Floor, Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Please bank in/ transfer the amount to our company bank account.
Company Name: AfterBirthCare Academy Sdn Bhd
Account number: 5147-8506-8615
** Please send us your proof of payment (bank in slip or bank receipt) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook message to "afterbirthcare academy" for our record. Thank you!